We all have bad days once in a while. On those days you don’t feel like doing anything besides lie in bed and binge-watch a show like Gossip Girl. So here are 10 of my favorite inspirational quotes to make a bad day more bearable.
- “You don’t have to be great to start, but you have to start to be great”
– Zig Ziglar
- You are worth it.
- “If you’re presenting yourself with confidence, you can pull off pretty much anything” – Katy Perry
- Don’t give up, no matter how many reasons life gives you.
- “What would you attempt to do if you knew you could not fail?” – Robert H. Schuller
- “If opportunity doesn’t knock, build a door” – Milton Berle
- Red lipstick is the cure to heartbreak.
- “When you have confidence, you can have a lot of fun. And when you have fun, you can do amazing things” – Joe Namath
- “There are two rules for success… 1. Never reveal everything you know”
– Roger H. Lincoln
- TREAT YO SELF.