So lately I’ve been cooking dinner a lot more. What I noticed is that the recipes that are quick and easy to make, are my favorite. That’s why I’m sharing the recipe for my vegetarian pasta today.
What you’ll need:
* pasta of preference (100 grams per person)
* tomato sauce
* add vegetables, I like paprika, any kind of bean, onions, etc.
* a little bit of salt
* grated cheese
What to do:
* boil 1 liter of water
* heat the vegetables in a pan
* water boils -> add the pasta, let it simmer for 11 minutes
* add the tomato sauce to the vegetables, keep it on low heat!
* when the pasta is done, drain it and put it in a large bowl
* add the sauce to the pasta bowl or a seperate one
* if you want, add cheese at the top