As you may know, in the last months of 2015 I made a roadtrip through the United States.
I had such a great time there. And I wanted to share some of the moments in which I was the happiest. Hope you enjoy!
- sunsets, especially the ones in California
- trying new coffee places
- hearing Christmas music everywhere
- writing in my travel diary
- mornings at the hostel; making plans with people you just met 10 minutes ago
- seeing the things (e.g. Times Square) you saw in movies
- beautiful views from the Greyhound bus
- walking around for the first time in a new city
- trying new food (I have become obsessed with chili cheese fries)
- meeting inspirational people who will change your perspective on life